Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: AM BROADBAND IS PREMIER ??

> Is Michael Johnson involved with AM Broadband?? There are a number of contractors that would interested to know.(scary)

> STOP WORKING FOR AM ALLTEGTHER THEY RIP OFF EVERY ONE DID WORK IN NY NO PAY IF EVERY ONE STOPS WORKING FOR THEM THEY WILL DIEEEEEEEEEE(fry)
> >
> > SO YOU SAY AM BROADBAND IS THE OLD PREMIER OUT OF FLORIDA??
> > THEY WERE WORKING IN ATLANTA,MILWAUKEE RIPPING OF EVERYONE.
> > IF THIS IS THE SAME COMPANY YOU ARE CORRECT DO STAY FAR AWAY.. THEY USED TO PULL THIS BS. THAT THEY WOULD PAY YOU TWO WEEKS AFTER THE NODES CLOSED. BUT, THEY HAD A STRANGE KNACK OF RARELY CLOSING OUT NODES. A TAP OR TWO WOULD ALWAYS GO UNCUT...(moon)
> > >
> > >
> > > > (thumbdn)
> > > > I don't know about the rest of you guys but if you like to go back several times to do your what they say(argue) are gigs and at your own cost then this place is for you. (poke)Rick Thompson (AM Broadband Services) who I say in my own opinion is a liar (splat)and a cheat.(moon)They even offered to pay you $25.00 a hour to do someone elses clean up using your own truck,your insurance, and your gas. Think about this:they won't even give their own in-house guys a bucket truck let alone a ladder,if they don't have respect for their own how do you think they are going to treat YOU !!!!!(cussing) (skull)STAY AWAY(skull) WARNING !!! WARNING !!!!!(skull)
> > > >
> > > > > Looking for a handful of quality minded splicers for (upyours)upgrade.
> > > > > No subs with subs! No brokers. Really. 412-812 1137. 8 to 5
> > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > > same people ran Premier cable, same old way of doing business.stay away.(2gun)
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
This is CABL.com posting #81693. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvpN
Posted in reply to: Re: AM BROADBAND IS PREMIER ?? by Cable Boss2
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: AM BROADBAND IS PREMIER ?? Butch Cassidy 8/25/2002 12:25:00 PM