Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Pittsburgh

Sounds like Am cable has friends all over the country!! You get what you pay for assholes.. YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!(devil)

> AM SUCKS EVERY WHERE AND THEY NEVER WANT TO PAY .WORKED 16 HOURS A DAY IN NY LONG ISLAND EVERY DAY FOR A WEEK AND NO PAY BE SURE TO HEAR FROM MY LAWYERS PUNKS YOUR LUCKY THERE IS LAWS BECAUSE YOU KNOW ASS HOLES YOU WOULD BE ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? YOU KNOW SICK OF GETING RIPPED OFF MY LAWYERS WILL CONTACT YOU(flame)(deal)
>
> > hey evol AM BROADBAND isn't making thier payroll.I say we go over there this weekend and cut out what we put in since they can't pay us for the work we did we have the right to remove it.I am putting togther the slpicers that worked for AAA WIRETIME TO TAKE OUT THE EQUIPMENT WE PUT IN.So give me a call.
> >
> > > This job is a joke.....If ya wanna work go elsewhere, cause these ppl live by the weather channel. If it says rain you dont work!!! Am cable has 10 supervisors that sit around and do nothing all day then bitch cause stuff doesnt get done! They are making a killing and passing nothing on to the contractor. What kind of company wants you to doortag everyhouse as you splice then they dont want to pay you a dime for anything?? The kind thats too cheap to hire a doortagger for 8 bucks an hour! I cant wait till At&t wises up and gets a prime in there thats willing to pay for the work you do!!! Am you cant get rich ripping ppl off forever,Ppl are only suckers for so long....Soooo Buh Bye cause you wont be here much longer, you heard it here first!!
> > > (moon)
> > >
> > > > What a joke this is!that is all that they have there is subs working for subs and brokers.The reason for this is thatlike so many other companies in the market today,Am Broadband gets a contract and does not what to pay for the higher insurance so they pass the cost down to the subs.A one guy operation can not afford to go on this job it would cost him a $5000 down payment to just go to work here.atleast you can do is not to say no sub working for subs say that is all we want because we are pricing out the one guys operation.
> > > >
> > > > Jarrett contracting
> > > > Phil Jarrett
> > > > 814-207-2042
> > > >
> > > > > Looking for a handful of quality minded splicers for upgrade.
> > > > > No subs with subs! No brokers. Really. 412-812 1137. 8 to 5(flipoff)
This is CABL.com posting #81688. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvpI
Posted in reply to: Re: Pittsburgh by Cable Boss2
There are 0 replies to this message