Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fiber Crews needed ASAP - Northeast

We have four top notch, very experienced, well equipped aerial crews, available to meet your one to one and one half week availability. Our foremen have approximately 25 years in the telephone (our primary expertise) and cable business. My partner will both oversee our crews and run his own crew. We can furnish you with excellent references from both the telephone and cable industries. Please e-mail to (-REDACTED-) , or fax or phone to Gordon at (phone)860-388-6697, (fax)860-395-5423. Hope to hear from you soon!

> Hi, I have been in the cable business for 14 years and my employees come highly trained and qualified. Also have splicers available. Please fax 814-239-5962 or email (-REDACTED-) price list and job location. I can be reached at 814-329-1622 (cell). Thank you for your time. Ray McCready/Austin Cable
>
> > Need fiber crews immediately, good running, long term project, starts 1 1/2 weeks. Telco experience a plus. Please respond with contact number. We will reply ASAP.
This is CABL.com posting #81474. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvmg
Posted in reply to: Re: Fiber Crews needed ASAP - Northeast by Austin Cable/13 yrs Exp
There are 0 replies to this message