Create your free account now! Sign up

Cable TV Union....Good Or Bad..??----->

Recently my friend Keith and I released a new Cable Resource website.. www.CATVK9.com  ...I write a monthly Industry related editorial: The Broken Gaff.

Next month, the topic is gonna be  Cable TV Unions---Good Or Bad...??

What I'd like, if some of ya have the time, is to give me your thoughts on the subject.

Do ya think a Cable TV Union would be a good idea, would it not work or do ya care...???

Send your replies to (-REDACTED-) "> (-REDACTED-) ....Type "For" or "Against" in the subject line.

I'm also gonna interview a couple Union Reps and some other folks on the issue..... I know this is a hell of an issue to get into, but I think there has been so much talk on the issue that it warrants the effort it's gonna take to tell the story....

Now, remember: It's an Editorial....I'm gonna let ya know what people are thinking, not give my opinion.....Don't bury me under a ton of Hate Mail...!.!.!

I appreciate your input.....!

Later,

SD                   

"He had that rare weird electricity about him. That extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving "normally". --- Hunter S Thompson - Fear And Loathing - 1972
This is CABL.com posting #81413. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvlh
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Cable TV Union....Good Or Bad..??-----> easymoney 8/22/2002 8:31:00 AM
Re: Cable TV Union....Good Or Bad..??-----> Line Widow 8/20/2002 6:39:00 PM