Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 91 FORD BUCKET VAN NY AREA// YOUR NUTS

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY THEN DON'T READ IT.

> LOOK DICKHEAD GO BACK INTO FOR SALE ITEMS A FEW WEEKS MAYBE EVEN A FEW MONTHS AND YOULL SEE MUCH BETTER DEALS THEN ANY OF THE TRUCKS YOUR TRYIN TO SELL. HELL I'V SEEN 97 E 350 VANS FOR $14000. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO THINK YOUR sh** IS BETTER THEN ANYBODY ELSES. OH YA A NEW YORK DICK I SEE YOU ALL THINK ITS WORTH ALOT. NOW WHO NEEDS THE CREAM ASSHOLE(claw)
>
> > Sounds like your pussy hurts. Do you need a tube of vagisil?
> >
> > > IT LOOKS LIKE A GREAT VAN BUT IN THESE TIMES TO ASK $14000 FOR A 91 IS CRAZY. I DONT CARE IF THE WHEELS ARE MADE OF GOLD AND YOU COME WITH IT TO WORK IT FOR A YEAR FREE. BUT GOOD LUCK. TRY $10.000 OR $11.000 ITLL GO FASTER. TRUST ME I ALSO SELL CARS AND TRUCKS(snipper)
> > >
> > >
> > > > Well maintained 25,000 miles on new engine, jasper transmition, hyd. pump on engine, king pins, alignment, brakes, shocks, tires, bucket inspection, 120/240 volt inverter, emergency power and start/stop engine from bucket, shelves, ladder rack, includes signs, cones, chocks, lanyard, fire ext., first aid kit. no rust, bucket moves in three directions at once. $14,500.00 845-566-5778, 845-222-0513
This is CABL.com posting #81280. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvi8
Posted in reply to: Re: 91 FORD BUCKET VAN NY AREA// YOUR NUTS by splicer50
There are 0 replies to this message