Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Splicers needed in Alabama and Georgia

stay with the first part of your statement you know nothing about this or any other issue.

>
> I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE ISSUE I JUST WANNA SAY BECAUSE HIS CHECKS WERE GOOD YESTERDAY DOESNT MEAN THEY WERE GOOD LAST YEAR(wave)
> > Excuse me I will jump in on this one in a heartbeat. I worked for Bob Craig until June and never had a problem with a check!! I had other issues there, BUT I will not discuss them with anyone else. Now do not take this as I am a freind of his, relative or anything else as I do not beleive I would work for him again, JUST I know better about the check issue.
> >
> > > Eli McKay, do you remember all the rubber checks that Bob Craig issued in Columbia, S.C. All kinds of excuses of why they were bad. Do you remember Simpsonville, S.C. when Bob came in in 6AM an started all the gravy areas before his splicers were supposed to start at 8 AM. We did the easements and he slipped in an got the gravy.Do you remember the several thousand dollars that he failed to pay his contractors. Montgomery is a good area, but Bob can not be trusted.(joker)
This is CABL.com posting #81269. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mviX
Posted in reply to: Re: Splicers needed in Alabama and Georgia by splicer50
There are 0 replies to this message