Create your free account now! Sign up

OLSON FAMILY/KENTUCKY

FOLKS, YOU PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE THIS INFO, JUST IN CASE, HERE IT IS= OSHA IS A FEDERAL PROGRAM RUN BYTHE STATES. SOME ARE APPROVED OTHERS AREN'T LISTED AS APPROVED. THE APPROVED LISTING FOR KENTUCKY IS AS FOLLOWS:KENTUCKY LABOR CABINET/1047 US HIGHWAY 127 SOUTH STREET/ FRNKFORT, KENTUCKY 40601/ CONTACTS ARE= JOE NORSWORTHY,SECRETARY (502) 564-3070/ FAX(502) 564-5387...........WILLIAM RALSTON = FEDERAL/STATE COORDINATOR (502) 564-3070 FAX(502) 564-1682......
HOPE YOU CAN PERSUE THIS TO A JUST END.
DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GET YOU DOWN!!! GOOD LUCK
MIKE M.

> Didn't know that. I hope the olson family is doing well(wave)
>
> > Not in every state, out west we have Cal OSHA, they have nothing to do with the feds, I know there are several other states that have an occupational safety program in place that operate under several differant names. Olsonfam - Good luck bringing justice to those that deserve it, if criminal charges can't be brought against the company/supervisor maybe you should see a lawyer about a wrongful death/negligence suit so that your grand children can have the oppertunity to get an education and not have climb poles for a living like the rest of us sorry dawgs.
> >
> > > osha is a federal agency maby you should call washington.good luck
> > >
> > > > osha of kentucky, and your employes should work harder at saving lives on the job, instead of watching real close not to step on any of your corp. buddies toes (beerchug)...
> > > > or fining them too much.(cussing) you all should be ashamed of working for that osha!!!whatever it is.i would think that you should,t be showing your face and addmitting that you are for job safty!!! AT THE SAME TIME. you all are a joke wating to be told !!!!
> > > > i,ll bet you haven,t saved a life since osha of kentuckys inception. you are in my eyes WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > > >
> > > > .
This is CABL.com posting #81088. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvf2
Posted in reply to: Re: osha of kentucky by ejlfisherman
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: OLSON FAMILY/KENTUCKY voices 8/16/2002 12:34:00 AM