Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Employee vs.SUBCONTRACT LABOR

Greetings StormDaddy,

Sorry girls, StormDaddy is not out of line, and StormDaddy needn't 'cool his jets',  The question was neither legitimate, valid, or intelligent!  It was, in fact, insulting, 'Are you the sub of a sub of a sub?'  If you are going to get out here and ask questions at 'the Bar' then it is a good Idea to either remain respectful, know what you are talking about, and/or expect someone to get rude with you, if they are insulted, or provoked by your presence and/or words.  I am not jumping out here to create an argument, I hope to diffuse one that is approaching fast.  StormDaddy, has always been respectful of others, and has his limits, I'm sure, like anyone else.  Whether you realize it, or not, the statement to him was  insulting and had nothing to do with StormDaddy's concern. 

I apologize to everyone, especially, to you StormDaddy, for jumping in here where I was not invited, either.  I had read the posts and I wanted to tell the lady, in my opinion, your question was insulting and StormDaddy used much restraint in his reply.  Many others would have un-leashed years of pent-up anger on your ears, and I think you all owe StormDaddy an apology, as well. 

I'm outta' here.  Wish  the best to all of you.

StormDaddy, You take good care of yourself, Bro'.  I am north of Denver and there is a little work around here.   The town I am in now has strand going up everywhere and looks to be atleast a couple hundred mile build, anyway.  See ya' out there!

Petergunn

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #81046. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvfm
Posted in reply to: Re: Employee vs.SUBCONTRACT LABOR by snydergirl
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Employee vs.SUBCONTRACT LABOR Wife of a cable guy 8/15/2002 5:00:00 PM