Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Employee vs.SUBCONTRACT LABOR

Thank you, Line Widow, for your understanding. Do you think he has a wife tho? And what the heck is a YODA?(confused)

> Cool your jets, Storm Daddy... She's probably doing what most of us good cable wives do when their hard working husbands can't get on the Cabl bar...sifting through the stuff for them!
> Besides, that chavanistic crap is probably why YOUR wife isn't doing it for you!(mad)
>
> > Wife of a cable guy, what is your deal? You've posted 56 messages here in 3 months. Don't you have diapers to change or dishes to do? You slam me because I get fed up with the lack of information provided by people looking for contractors, then YOU post asking questions. Why don't you respond to the ad in the way the advertisor stated? Your postings all give the impression that you fancy yourself as the Yoda of CATV. Let your husband handle the business and you go back to watching soaps. I'm to busy to be forced to filter through your crap postings.
> >
> > > Are you the sub of a sub of a sub?
> > >
> > > > i was an employee for to long.i could not get ahead until i started subcontracting myself.I have equipt. and truck available to help you. you will need a cert.of liability insurence and your personal tools. I have work now don,t let others have your due $$$$$ call me 1-508-669-5753
This is CABL.com posting #80906. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvc6
Posted in reply to: Re: Employee vs.SUBCONTRACT LABOR by Line Widow
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Employee vs.SUBCONTRACT LABOR snydergirl 8/14/2002 8:05:00 AM