Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: TONY GILBERT GOES TO JAIL IN TEXAS

It is funny to me that when someone has gossip everyone has a comment. I was going to sit by and laugh through this one, but now someone has gone and dragged my name into it. First let me say that I talked to Tony all weekend too. And I was at his home on Sunday with His family, no bars, or police, or lawyers were present. Here is the part to remember, His children and wife were there too. They had been to New Mexico on a Softball trip to Nationals which his daughter had been involved. Ok, now lets give a little background on the ex Gilbert tech, that posted this earth shattering news, His name is Scott Fairchild. Scott was asked to leave the Greenville system recently, Scott is also a resident of Greenville, Texas, and is currently unemployed. I am the project manager in Greenville, Just so happens I had an occasion to be called out to 7 of Scott Fairchilds most recent installs, for service issues, as it turns out, or Town cryer had poorly done the work needed to give our customer quality cable television. So as I proceeded to locate ALL of the problems, I happened to notice that he had billed us for a new outlet and a wallfish on every line installed on ALL of these homes. I found this to be very peculiar, because the homes still contained that old and weak RG59 wire, that was stapled inside all of the walls. Now I know We gave Scott plenty of new and strong RG6 cable to assure the customer would recieve the quality of service expected from our cable system. So I had to come to the conclusion that he FALSE BILLED us on these 7 of many homes that SCOTT FAIRCHILD had done work. I also have determined that it will require a complete quality control check of all work that SCOTT FAIRCHILD has done as an independant contractor for Gilbert Cable. The funniest part of the whole thing is. The person doing the quailty control checking in this matter, just happens to be the same one aledged to have been attacked by Tony Gilbert himself. This same helpless victim happens to be SCOTT FAIRCHILDS brother in law too.....See how the "bad apple" has no bounds when trying to spoil the basket of "good apples". And to address the "punk" issue. Please post your name so I can tell your story too. We must clean this damn industry up. People can post unfounded stories, and call junior high names. My 12 year old son doesn't even call people punks any more. I stand on my reputation, with the men that i still work with to this day. And have had the honor to work with in the past....Any one that post a negative posting on here should attend a olympics of cable type event, and we should web cast it so the cable world will have the proof it needs to see how bad it has gotten. And what we as contractors go thru on a daily basis. Not to mention, the almost inheirent problem of disgruntled hacks, having the ability to use this work related forum, to try to regain the respect of their own families. Scott how did you go home and tell your family you parted ways with us. I bet it was never your fault. It is time to start making examples out of these people. How is it that my name is associated with a story some guy I never met, told. What did I ever do to "bangbang" whoever you are, to warrant the childish behavior you have shown here today. Here is the bottom line if you have a beef with me or Gilbert, pickup the phone, settle it like men, and professional people. Stop lying on the cable bar, and slandering names just to make yourself feel better. You did what you did, just learn from it and move on. If you really know me, you know I would have shown you how to do the work right, and we both would have gained from it. Me less problems, and you one reformed hack.....think about it...

> It's to bad that punk Jason Foster didn't go with him!
>
> > Tony Gilbert in jail????? Wow what a surprise, because if he did go to jail it must have been for a VERY SHORT STAY!!!
> > How do I know that??? Let me check my phone log real quick because he and I have been talking all weekend about work......4 calls on Friday....3 calls on Saturday.....3 calls on Sunday.....3 calls this morning.....hhmmmm the Police must not have been all that concerned with what it is he was supposed to have done, unless of course the Texas Correction facilities allow folks to have cell phones in jail and order pizza's and have female guests but then again on the other hand could it be that someone else has blown this way out of kilt just to slander Tony to make for his own short comings??? I don't know for sure Scott but I think that in a matter this serious he would still be in the pokey!!!
> >
> >
> > > TONY "(claw)" GILBERT FINALLY GOES TO JAIL AFTER HE PUSHES HIS SO CALLED FRIENDS TO FAR. WHAT A WASTE OF HIS DADDY'S HARD EARNED MONEY AND COMPANY BUILT BY HIS DADDY. GILBERT'S ONLY BREAD AND BUTTER CONTRACT THAT HE HAS IS NOW TAINTED WITH HIS ON PERSONAL LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM AS HE TAKE'S THE QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER TO THE FLOOR AFTER NOT LIKING WHAT WAS SAID AT THE BAND'S GIG IN AMARILLO FRI NIGHT.
> > > AS IF THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH, GILBERT THEN IS JEALOUS OF THE ACTUAL MONEY MAN AND LEAD GUITAR, MIKE, AS HE IS ALSO ATTACKED BY MR. TONY GILBERT FROM OK. THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW AS THE POLICE WERE CALLED INTO THE PICTURE AND GILBERT WAS HAULED AWAY TO THE LOCAL JAIL SCREAMING THAT WHEN HE CALLED HIS LAWYERS, THAT THIS WOULD NEVER STICK. WELL IF ANYBODY HAS EVER DEALT WITH THIS DRUG ADDICT, THEY WILL KNOW THAT THIS WILL PROBABLY HAVE SOME EFFECT, NOT TO MENTION NOW HAVING A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND. FCC PERMITTING WILL NOT LOOK UPON THAT VERY KINDLY.
> > > IF THERE ARE ANY TESTIMONIALS OF BAD EXPERIENCES, THE CURRENT CONTRACT IS IN GREENVILLE, TX AND THE POINT OF CONTACT IS DAVID McCULLA AT 903-457-2800 OR CALL HIM DIRECT AT 903-456-2197.
> > > THIS KIND OF INDIVIDUAL IS WHAT IS KNOWN AS A "BAD APPLE" AND AS WE ALL KNOW, MAKE THE WHOLE BUNCH LOOK ROTTEN!
> > > TONY GILBERT, YOU SHOULD LEARN TO PRACTICE THE GOLDEN RULE BECAUSE AS YOU ARE PROOF ,IT WORKS. WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND.
> > > BEWARE OF GILBERT CABLE AND TELEPHONE SERVICES COMPANY FROM ALL PERSPECTIVES. B E W A R E !!!!!!
> > >
> > > TONY, DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!!!!
> > >
This is CABL.com posting #80757. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvaH
Posted in reply to: Re: TONY GILBERT GOES TO JAIL IN TEXAS by bangbang
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: TONY GILBERT GOES TO JAIL IN TEXAS lonestargod 8/16/2002 8:33:00 AM