Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Drop Crews (Atlanta Area)

Chris, I mailed you a copy of the bill and your damages. If you didn't get them, why didn't you call me. As far as stealing rods, I recall you pulling the rods and the pick ax off the back of that truck, I guess you don't remeber the statement,"Hey guys, look what I found!" I think it strange that you complain about being charged only half the cost of 2 boring rods and a bit that you lost under the road. Furthermore, you should look to doing business like me, WE'RE STILL WORKING!!

P.S. I'm not sure about spelling in Alabama, but in the other states of the union, it's spelled RECEIPT(upyours)

> still wiating on the reciets and bills for damages that you claimed happened as far as a water bill i will be needing a copy of that .also i appreaciate you charging me for the rods i guess the 3 you stole off of the truck wasnt enough i hope i dont ever have to result to doing buisness like you .im sure by now you have had time to get these recietes i have asked for if not here by 8-15-02 i will be seeing you in court chris jinks
This is CABL.com posting #80522. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mu6U
Posted in reply to: Re: Drop Crews (Atlanta Area) by cableguynbama
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Drop Crews (Atlanta Area) cableguynbama 8/10/2002 10:25:00 AM