Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Overtime Class Action Lawsuit against ORIUS

IT'S JUST PLAIN BULLSH**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> I think this a*?hole hit a nerve with a lot of the fellas. Orius may be a crappy company to work for, but maybe you should post a note every week on the internet for a couple of months stating some facts about the company. A lawsuit is not the answer. Even if someone agreed with you they would never help with a lawsuit, because all these lineman are right, if you eliminate piece rate, the prices in the beloved cable business will drop. This is a livelyhood for a whole lot of families. I realize being a lawyer is also, but go invade someone elses lives. Maybe you should look into the contractors and the subs that aren't getting paid and see what you can do for them. Look into these Cable companies that take six months to pay a contractor, so long in fact that the contractor gets so far behind in his bills that he pays those and can barely(most of the time)pay his or her employees. Or maybe a prime contractor that gets paid and goes and buys a huge ass house and leaves only enough money to pay his or her employees half their paycheck and their subs get nothing, natta, zilch. If you take about a half hour of your time(I know, I know, nobody is paying you that hundred dollars for your time)and read some of the postings on this site, maybe you can actually help some of these fellas.
This is CABL.com posting #80478. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mu6c
Posted in reply to: Re: Overtime Class Action Lawsuit against ORIUS by Rustynail89
There are 0 replies to this message