Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Accident that happened.One waiting to happen.

GOTTA LOVE IT. I'D LOVE TO HAVE BEEN THERE TO SEE THAT OLD FART GET WOKE UP AT 3 AM AND THEN WALK PAST HIM WITH A sh** EATIN GRIN ON MY FACE(roll)

> Yea the IDIOT doesn't have good reason if hes just a "waterboy" you call him, but on a side note, we had a customer that was not at all going to let us into his back yard to cut in a new underground feed. We explained to him that it would be during the hours of 12-6 am (telephony area)and that he would not even notice us. He REFUSED. We explained our easement rights, and told him that we would make no noise, and be there for only 15-20 mins. HE REUSED and said "you go back there and I will shoot you".(2gun) We politely left, and decided to put it off until about 3am to show up knocking on his door with the cops. We explained to the cops our easement rights, and the fact that we had cut in the other side and had half the plant down as well as >50 telephony customers who "currently have no 911 lifeline access." The cops had no problem waking the old bastard up and they had to argue with the f***er for about 45 mins (frust)and they said well we're going back there regardless of what you have to say. it was funny
>
>
> > He is just one of many that are out there.
> >
> > > Under the Contract Jobs Topic,HorizonCBL announced to the world that he had a mishap. A man that admits to a accident. Very uncommon in this day, and age. While cleaning a node recently, this idiot I was working with nailed a mail box with his truck. I asked the guy if he planned to knock on the door. He said "I have not run over a mail box today." Later that week this same clown got in a pissing match with a women on the job. We needed access to the ped in her back yard. When she came to the door, I told her who we were with, and may we inter the back yard. In a nice way she said no you may not. I then asked her if there would be a convenient time. She said after 3:30pm. I told her thanks, we will be back after 3:30. About the time I got back to the truck, the lady was leaving for work. The idiot with me got out of his truck,and yelled "we have been trying for 2 months to get in your back yard, the police are on the way." The guy was acting like he had balls made of steel. The lady got in his cocky face, and I got my happy ass away from that house. I told the idiot he did not need to go back to that house. The idiot said he had to be sure the job was completed. This was bull sh*t since he is nothing more than a water boy. The man was home just as wife said. I got out of the truck, and greeted the man. The first thing out of his mouth was, who talked to my wife. The man with balls of steel when talking to a women, became the total wimp. The man told the idiot that he was right. The police would be out because he was going to beat the sh*t out of him. Much to my dismay, he did not beat the idiots ass. He gave him a fine ass chewing. Well ladies, and gentlemen this was a true story of a accident that happened, and a accident waiting to happen. Im sure the problem with this idiot is as follows. A lack of education, a lack of job skills, a lack of the ability to deal with the public. Conditions are ripe for a hell of a problem.
> > >
This is CABL.com posting #80395. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mu4R
Posted in reply to: Re: Accident that happened.One waiting to happen. by Transient Spike
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Accident that happened.One waiting to happen. fiberwidow 8/8/2002 2:24:00 AM