Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sales with instant installs

The posting clearly stated that references would be required and we would gladly give references in return. Somewhere along the way we have forgotten this contract between primes and subs is still a business deal. We as a company do not want our business deal with the MSO to be damaged by under qualified, or less than desirable sub contractors. We hold a higher standard. I have posted several time on the need to clean up this problem. And at the same time I have posted the names of individuals and companys that have worked on a project for me that hold a higher standard so that everyone who reads these post will know who they are. We have a responsibility to clean up our industry to offer a better product to the MSO so we can demand the better price. I won't buy a used car with a dent in it, but i will buy one with proper documentation as to it care and past and how the dent got there. Bottom line have your ducks in a row before you respond to an ad for our company. Thanks Jason

> The reason he wanted references is because his company has taken the initive to make sure the contractors do quality work therefore being able to provide quality service for whom they are contracted to and NOT allowing turds to float into thier system, and infect the good workers. Sounds crazy? Not to me if that is what it is going to take to get better work and better prices I don't mind one bit at all providing references. Have a nice day ya'll.........Dale
>
> > I dont think so... I emailed this person asking where the work was, he wanted a listing of my references just to tell me the location. Sounds like another shark is in the water.
> >
> > > Project to start next week. Sale and instantly install DCT's and analog cable. will be working 15 towns to start. Project is very long term, doing entire state for one MSO. Must be able to provide us with references, must have great track record in this field. Need late model truck, insurance, tools, and professional work ethic. Can help with small problems to get you going. Team players only need to respond. Pay is 14 days out from first invoice and every week there after. MSO is geared up for us, and ready to start. Will take a couple of days to check your references, so contact as soon as possible. Our company references are available upon request. Salespersons, are welcome, but not priority. Need turn key trucks to start. Please email responses and title responses as "Turn Key" to (-REDACTED-) . Thanks Jason
This is CABL.com posting #80121. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mu0r
Posted in reply to: Re: Sales with instant installs by cable4us
There are 0 replies to this message