Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sales with instant installs

I dont think so... I emailed this person asking where the work was, he wanted a listing of my references just to tell me the location. Sounds like another shark is in the water.

> Project to start next week. Sale and instantly install DCT's and analog cable. will be working 15 towns to start. Project is very long term, doing entire state for one MSO. Must be able to provide us with references, must have great track record in this field. Need late model truck, insurance, tools, and professional work ethic. Can help with small problems to get you going. Team players only need to respond. Pay is 14 days out from first invoice and every week there after. MSO is geared up for us, and ready to start. Will take a couple of days to check your references, so contact as soon as possible. Our company references are available upon request. Salespersons, are welcome, but not priority. Need turn key trucks to start. Please email responses and title responses as "Turn Key" to (-REDACTED-) . Thanks Jason
This is CABL.com posting #80070. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muZC
Posted in reply to: Sales with instant installs by cable2002
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Sales with instant installs cable4us 8/5/2002 10:22:00 AM