Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Installers Needed!!!

>
> You know, for someone that is supposed to be running a bussiness, you sure do spend a lot of time on the cable bar. I forgot: It's the only thing on your computer. Don't you think it's pretty pathetic that you have the sight on constantly just to see what we write about you? Maybe the truth hurts. Yep, I fell through a ceilling. Nope, Jeff didn't pay for it. $615 dollars came out of my pocket. I, on the other hand, can admit a mistake. Maybe if you would wake up and look in the mirror you may just see that you need to work on your attitude if you want to keep contracts. Then again, I doubt you see fault in yourself at all. I am doing just fine without the Kansas City job. The only reason we kept you around as long as we did was beacause we had nobody else to fill the slot. As I noticed that you didn't have a word to say about why you were fired and all your guys came to work for Jeff. It may be a little pathetic to be on here responding to your mindless ramblings but I think that it's a little more pathetic to spend your life looking to see what people say about you. We were doing fine before you and we will do fine without you. Have a nice day Gordon and God Bless. You have my number if you really have something to say.
Oh, yeah; SATELLITE(moon)
This is CABL.com posting #80036. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muY4
Posted in reply to: Re: Installers Needed!!! by KCInstaller
There are 0 replies to this message