Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: NCNETCOMM Not a company, a joke

if you want to try to trash my name why don't you post your name. your claims are all BS! it sounds to me like your one of my so called competitors who have NO work and your the one going all over the country looking for work. I have plenty of work unlike you I do not rely on retailers who don't pay for work, my work comes from dish and dish rsp's. if your claims are valid take it to them or an attorney and see where you get. I don't not owe money and not pay like you state, if any one interested in working for me has any doubts they will due there own due diligence and check for themselves. I have a steady crew of techs that are making money and are very happy. any one can contact each and everyone of them before they work for me. I checked your handle witch has only left one message (this one) so you got to come on here claim I have alias'. why don't you spend your time doing something besides crying, state your name like a man and tell us what's really on your mind. even though I have an idea of who you are I am still more professional than to try to trash your name with out knowing the truth. I do suggest to you that you spend your time being more productive and maybe then you will have a shot at success.
> This company is a joke. Do not ever work for them.(cussing) He operates out of the supposed owners house. He will never let you near it either. He will not pay you. He does not have any steady work and will send you all over the country for nothing. If you want his office address because he owes you money, just send me an email and I will be happy to give it to you. I would suggest not participating in any operation this guy has. Also, beware of other too good to be true offers. He has 3 or 4 alias on this page. The best thing for this guy to do is GIVE UP!(bash)
This is CABL.com posting #79991. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muYl
Posted in reply to: NCNETCOMM Not a company, a joke by Itellyouwhat
There are 0 replies to this message