Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: jacksonville

dude, have my own insurance, and truck, and meter, and as far as pay, nothing like telling somebody 20 times how to do something,and you asked me to teach you , and as far as my reputation .i can sleep at nite with no problem , and i am relaxed, im working .and have nothing to worry about,ive worked with some pretty descent people,and they have no problem ,sorry i did get to your first reply i was working, you know work. tired of playing the games and taking wasted space on the cable bar so see ya ,

> OF COURSE YOU NOT HAVING INSURANCE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING...OR YOU NOT PAYING, LAKELAND DIDNT WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU BECAUSE IT IS YOUR BROTHER WHO HAS THE INSURANCE!!!!! AND FURTHERMORE, IT SEEMS YOUR ATTITUDE PROCEEDS YOUR INEPT REPUTATION. RELAX...YOU HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH ,WITHOUT BLAMING ME FOR NOT CALLING YOU CONSIDERING YOU DONT HAVE A CELL PHONE!!!!AND THE LAST GUY AS YOU CALL IT IS IN FACT WORKING IN LAKELAND. BE CAREFUL...HE IS THE SPLICER YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO BE!!!!THERES MORE TO FT.LAUDERDALE THAN YOU KNOW, I WAS THERE TODAY!!!!!(moon)
Glenn R Apfl (Apfl Assoc.)
This is CABL.com posting #79853. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muV7
Posted in reply to: Re: jacksonville by CABLEDAWG2K
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: jacksonville CABLEDAWG2K 8/2/2002 7:36:00 AM