Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Don and Randy Procomm

Haha you already lieing , Number 1 I resigned from the project I wasnt let go. Get that straight. Shall I refresh your memory by posting my resignation notice? Its dated for 2 weeks ago. Remember you had me train the new Manager. So dont start lieing. As for everyone at Charter knows whats going on and you will have your medicine coming. No one holds my money when it is owed to me. And #1 no one will get away with lieing about me.(flipoff)

> Joe, you can post as many messages on here or any where else you want but you as well as everyone else knows why you was let go on this project. Lack of experience and very inmature. You need to take care of your family obligations as well as your financal stuff.I am not going to argue with you on the cable bar, but I want everyone to know that you are a good con artist. Grow up. Anyone is very welcome to check our references and with the subs that has worked for us as far as getting paid. We always pay our subs.
>
> > I went the extra mile by getting Pro Comm Contracts to look good for the company I never seen a dime out of that!! Now you have the nerve not to pay me my last 2 checks. And nver the less all I asked was for one week not 2!!
> >
> >
> > Don and Randy you are sick!!(flipoff)
J.Bates
This is CABL.com posting #79836. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muVQ
Posted in reply to: Re: Don and Randy Procomm by procomm inc
There are 0 replies to this message