Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Beware of Steve Nemecek of Orius // DATS BULL

A lawyer isnt going to help ya.

The word "discrimination" is often misunderstood. In regards to legalities, it is only actionable, when it is applied unreasonably against a protected class. Such as Race,Sex, religion and most recently those that feel compelled to screw their buddies in the ass.

Sadly, there are still no protections for strangers....

>
> TA HELL WITH BALDIE'S IDEA GO TO A LAWYER DUDE. I THINK ITS CALLED DISCRIMANATION . GOOD LUCK(bash) HAMMER UM
> > I finally stooped to doing installs. The family needs to eat. I drive 600 miles to reach the job and pay for a week in a motel. I meet the prime on Monday. I show up Tuesday for work and materials. There are none for me. Why? I was told that they had to scale down and couldn't use me. While driving home I am told by the guy I went to work for that they are not scaling down. He was told to tell me that. The real reason was that Steve Nemecek of Orius said my hair was too long and I had tatoos. Now, I do have hair just below my shoulders, always kept neatly tied. I do have tatoos, but I always work in long sleeves when around customers. So, after 1200 miles and a motel bill I am not staying at, I called the jerk. All of the sudden, he had spoken to me personally regarding my personal appearance and now he's telling me he would like me to work in-house doing the same job he would not let me do for his contractor! What kind of bullsh** is that? Beware the double faced, double standards of the spine-less bastard Steve Nemecek of Orius. His predjudices are not appreciated! I've done over 5000 installs during my tenure in this biz. Never have I had a complaint. Do work quality and ethics no longer matter? Outward appearance of the tech is prime on the list. To hell with drug free quality workers.
> > All that matters is how you look. f*** you very much, Steve N.
> > Don't come to Ohio. You are not welcome here.
> > BTW: Next time your parakeet mouth over eats your alligator asshole, do something that doesn't come natural.....be honest for a change that would be a new experience for you! (flipoff)(upyours)(2gun)(bash)
This is CABL.com posting #79679. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muTj
Posted in reply to: Re: Beware of Steve Nemecek of Orius // DATS BULL by splicer50
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Beware of Steve Nemecek of Orius // DATS BULL Wife of a cable guy 8/1/2002 9:32:00 AM