Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Who the hell are you?????His mother?????

Don't worry Rickie whickie, I won't let that mean old puppetmaster get over on you.....I'll save you!!!Come now and let me draw you a nice hot bath. YOU ARE CLUELESS TOO,YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM.

> Puppetmaster- I have noticed that anytime you have anything at all to say it is always regarding Richard White. I am probably not the only one to notice this unhealthy fixation you seem to have with him. Is it an obsession? Step-son? Ooh that's disgusting!(barf) I don't believe Rick would like to be related to you in any such fashion. I mean, to call you mom would really suck! Sophie always was the man of the house you know. Quit being such a sorry ass,pantywaist. I have seen the work you do. Stealing from splicers through back charges and bad mouthing everyone around you. Hasn't it ever occured to you to bad mouth the employer to the mso just burns the bridge you are standing on? Besides bad mouthing the other techs you are working with. so you think you are making yourself out to be the only one on the job with any sense? It just shows how absolutely foolish you can be when you don't have the proper knowledge or ethics to do the job right in the first place.
> You almost make me feel bad for you. You are so pathetic in your obvious attempts to lower Rick in others eyes so you can place yourself as the same caliber of person that he is. (Back to that fixation again,aren't we?(roll)) He is so much better than you that it just really threatens you in some way that you even have to belittle after he left your area. Do you feel abandoned?(bigcry)
>
> > (joker)(moon)(joker)(moon)(joker)(moon)(bash)(bash)(bash) (joker)(moon)(joker)(moon)(joker)(moon)WITH LOVE, Your stepson
> >
> > > if anyone has any questions about what phill just stated please call orius/Bill @502-810-0701. btw dayton is a tw job we all know whats going on with tw ,as far as my partners I had to let them go due to lack of experince. yet they are begging me to sue you to get paid. phill why can't you just be honest? if there was clean up to be done why did I not recive a CALL? btw why did you NOT PAY YOUR MOTEL BILL ALSO? PHILL I now have over three e-mails on you(nono)your not the guy you think you are! as far as slander. its not slander it's the truth. you won't even anser your call's from bill what are you hiding from?
> > >
> > > > Well,Rick, this is about all the time I am spending on you. You just aren't worth the time or trouble. You really should get your facts straight. I wasn't kicked off the job you came to and, sorry to disappoint you but, I am still in Dayton. As for #1, the checks were pushed back; #2 I didn't have access to the invoice; #3 No excuses, plain facts. We all know that the truth hurts; move on, Rick. Your own co-workers have made no secret about your morals or ethics. I'd be careful who you slander...maybe you should take a look in the mirror. Hopefully you feel better now, Rick.
> > > >
> > > > > Phill you were kicked off that job when you brought me to help you and you were kicked off of the Dayton job too. Your guys issued us used, sub-standard equipment expecting miracles. High pass filters were installed and peds placed. Your own brother jumped onto our work not wanting his. Have a problem, talk to him. Your own brother also turned our invoicing in as his own work. All of your complaints are so full of sh**. Spanpro fire me?! That is funny. I left them due to the same dishonesty I find in you. Pay discrepancies and improper billing. This latest excuse brings it to a total of 3. First it was, the check is in the mail. Then #2 was that you did not receive our invoice and please re-send it. Now this! f*** this sh**! We are not the only ones you have not paid. It looks like your M.O. At least we know your color. Yellow!!! Funny, I have never been "kicked off" of a job, anywhere, coast to coast in 25 years. You will never be able to say that. Ever. People should be warned not to work for a "splice-broker" like you. (And I will on a regular basis!!!) Look out Chicago, your crime rate is high enough already.
> > > > >
> > > > > > Rick White, in response to your message...Wonder why Span Pro fired you?! The old rebel days in cable are over...you are paid to do a job and follow instructions. Your inadequate splicing and insubordination cost me $6000. You would not put on high pass filters, or set peds, legs crossed, etc...."Hacker Splicing"! I had to fire you after 3 days on the job. With that, I had to send guys back in to re-do your work. You add the math: Per Orius documentation, $6000 out of my check minus the $2200 for the 3 days you "showed up" = $0 for you and a negative -$3800 for Superior Splicing. Put yourself in Superior's position...what is right, Rick?! Costly lesson for both of us wouldn't you say? I really feel sorry for the two boys you had with you; especially to have been represented in your style.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > Phill Morgan you are more than 30 days past due in paying me,this is now a public notice that you have 72 hrs to pay. if no payment is recieved within 72 hours I will have no choice but to place a lean against your home. you have my number contact me immediately. R White
> > > > > > > cc. J Webster ESQ
THE MASTER
This is CABL.com posting #79647. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muSN
Posted in reply to: Re: RICHARD WHITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Eff81
There are 0 replies to this message