Create your free account now! Sign up

for a truth,,it used to be so.

correct me if i'm wrong but: in the bad ole' daze we were the first on the pole, you may believe that "power" are the top dawgs but believe me boyz they're only there 'cause power will kill ya. and it was'nt a rocket scientist that discovered it with a key in a jar from the winds of a kite but politics blah blah blah,150 or so years ago (+/-) when mules were used to grunt for us and lineman and spicers had only a piece of leather w/ "d" rings & a forged shank with a hooks as tools,,,the dudes from power were still in diapers...now i may not know how to spell but common scense will dictate that we old dawgs are the last of a diein' breed, looked down apon (would'nt ya say brian [ R }???.)& it's been a long dusty ROAD' traveled to just get here and not go anywhere in life except the next on-ramp or bus ticket to God knows what job or who's bullsh** that will cause us to repeat point "A" all over again.....(without respect to suffering your family....)may God allmighty bless all who suffer alike in this work and give us over to patience,direction,wisdom,grace,peace & happiness,fullfiling are families every need and desire in life,, for boyz.....the work that we do and had been started years ago by us (usa)and has been a long hard and good work to his glory in the end....so don't give up...yet,,,get yer ass up in the morning, jump in the shower and get on yer face in silence, always looking up inside toward the real power on earth in hopes the end of the day will yeild our families provision and security leaving none offended or hurt for our cause then pull your happy little ass up, dry off and go about your self without worry and you'll find after years of consistancy all your needs have always been meet even thew the drunkness or passing out from over exaustion for ours is truly,,,the last true good work in life........later boyz......Bane.(heart)
This is CABL.com posting #79569. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muRx
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: for a truth,,it used to be so. 1FARMER 7/31/2002 3:40:00 PM