Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: jacksonville

> yes i do. but i cant share any more info w/you cause it seems to be a waste of my time rather than something that keeps me working. also i have an in on a project in ft.lauderdale as well but because you guys didnt respond to the last job i had lined up in time enough for us to get on i cant share that with you either.(rude)well let me if i got this rite, you dont show up for work ,you give lakeland the wrong info and when i called them they never heard of you,and when they did hear from you they dont understand what you are talking about,and it was only a maintaince contract ,you never called me ,you think you are a splicer after 4 days of work,and want to hide info like you are a prim you have alot to learn my friend including your friends ,just like this sh** ,if you dont have any info dont reply .i dont need to know about your sob storys,you give me a line that you know everybody, but infact you dont know anybody.i took time to teach you and you dont show up ,i can see why the last guy didnt teach you anything ,its because your attitude sucks.kevin dont f*** with a pitbull your going to get bit.and as far as ft.lauderdale i have a contract allready,good luck with work .glenn p.s. next time have enough balls to put your name after your reply
Glenn R Apfl (Apfl Assoc.)
This is CABL.com posting #79300. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muNc
Posted in reply to: Re: jacksonville by CABLEDAWG2K
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: jacksonville CABLEDAWG2K 7/29/2002 10:40:00 PM
Re: jacksonville CABLEDAWG2K 7/29/2002 10:38:00 PM
Re: jacksonville CABLEDAWG2K 7/29/2002 10:32:00 PM