Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ANOTHER PIC ON METHOD TO CROSS RIVER

After nearly 24 years in this business I have seen a lot of risky things just like this....sadly these unsafe ventures have gone on as long as there's been cable tv....It's always "get it built and turned on NOW at all cost's", it's all about money...sad. I have seen people use "lay-up sticks" to lower themselves over bridges just to get the job done. I could give you a hundred other examples...bottom line is this:
Please everyone it comes down to personal choice...THINK!!!!
No job is worth your life!! Be smart and sum up the dangers before it's too late. We morn the loss of a fallen Cable worker. Please practice good sense and good safety. Don't try and be a hero....you'll be bigger hero to your family and friends alive! Be careful out there!

> This is another pic of Jeremiah Olson attempting to cross river for his company. May God Bless his Soul. Sept 14th 1980-May 1st 2002.
> These pictures are being shown in Honor of His Memory, and that no worker in any field
> risk their lives for a company that does not put their workers first. Think twice before
> work each day, and ask yourself, "is this job worth what I'm about to do?" GOD BLESS
> AND BE SAFE ALL CABLE WORKERS ACROSS AMERICA
This is CABL.com posting #79115. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muKd
Posted in reply to: ANOTHER PIC ON METHOD TO CROSS RIVER by olsonfam
There are 0 replies to this message