Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Attention Linedawg69:

shoot

> >all fighting and stupid (sh-it) put aside, do you want a interesting tip on who you might be able to get a good job with. this co. i know offers: 401k plan,paid vac. paid holidays,full major medical,dental/ the medical ins. is cheap also something like 30-40 bucks a month.only one bad thing i found about them is that they only pay bi-weekly. they mainly work in PA,WV,MD,AND NJ/ let me know if this interests ya ( and please don`t get cocky about it) all i`m trying to do is help ya out (peace)peace dawg
>
> > ooohhh that hurt(frown)
> >
> > > LMFBO (rotflmao) What a total joke & a prick. No wonder your looking for work,and haven`t had any replies back yet (moon)fawking loser hopefully someday you won`t be so lucky when you play out in the middle of a freeway and jus maybe,maybe you`d get run over ALL PRAYERS WILL BE ANSWERED THEN YOU BLOODY PRICK(upyours)(upyours)(upyours)(flipoff)
> > >
> > > > sure hope I can get work without your help(bash)
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > I could have sworn that you had placed an ad in " seeking work " >PA LINEMAN< handle:linedawg69/all I wanted to do is give ya a tip on a cable co. that usually stay`s in the northeast area, that might be hiring ( the same area you were inquiring about) but instead you act like this. now there`s the facts for you DAWG. next time don`t be so ignorant and arregant never know when a fellow dawg is tryin to hook ya up(upyours)
> > > > > >
> > > > > > > Yo Dawg I tried talkin to ya and you totally ignored me. so i figured i could get in contact with you through here so at that note if ya didn`t feel like talk`n then you should have said so .. instead of being a rude azz (thumbdn) laterz (peace)
> > > > > >
> > > > > > it would be nice if i had nothing better to do than sit at
> > > > > > home and yak. unfortunately, I must go out of town to work.
> > > > > > It's a DAWG'S life. check the facts before you open your yap.(skull)
This is CABL.com posting #79053. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muJd
Posted in reply to: Re: Attention Linedawg69: by JamN High Cable Dawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Attention Linedawg69: JamN High Cable Dawg 7/25/2002 6:01:00 PM