Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for the Splicers that did not get paid

YOU WERE PAID ON OUR OWN FREE WILL AFTER YOU CLEANED UP ALL YOUR sh** WHY ARE YOU DEDUCTING FROM TIM AFTER THE CLEAN-UP WAS DONE THERE WAS NO DEDUCTIONS FROM YOU AND AFTER QC IS SIGNED OFF ON YOUR SO CALLED SPLICING YOUR RETAINAGE WILL BE RELEASED.
> (nono)
> They have not been paid in over 2 months I waited over 5 weeks to get paid; If it was not for who I spoke to I still would not have received any money. So don't make it sound like you paid me on your own free willing. I still have not been paid in full. I did do a good job in splicing I have always received all of my retainages from all jobs I have worked on. I have gone back to the same pole 4 times as witnessed by customers to retilt loops cocked one inch off center and not to resplice anything! Now for your splicing I should have known better to work for a guy that didn't know you can not have (6) 3inch ext. put together or that after replacing a 2 port tap to an 8 port tap that you need to remove the house splitters and hook up the drops to the ports themselves, All in one location. I see you have alot of splicing cleanup issues yourself. You know it was great talking to the Sheriffs Dept. I found out more information than I expected to and I thought you only had a bad reputation with cableguys wow was I wrong! Seems to be you have quite the Rap oops I mean Rep... Reputation every where you go. You are right, Tim knows I have been paid because I told him, He will receive a check after I deduct for all his gigs that I personally went and fixed. So what are you talking about Gun show? Like I said before "the pen is mightier then the sword"(pirate)! I too love a good fight the only thing is that I never lose. (smile)
This is CABL.com posting #78914. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muGY
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for the Splicers that did not get paid by cablejustice
There are 0 replies to this message