Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for the Splicers that did not get paid

WHEN ACTIVATION EQUIPTMENT IS RETURNED THEY TO WILL BE DEALT WITH JUST AS YOU WERE WHEN YOU LEFT THE JOB NOT DONE RIGHT.
BY THE WAY HOW WAS YOUR CHAT WITH MORGAN COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT? FOR A GUY WHO IS SO WILLING TO HELP OTHERS WITH MONEY WHY DON'T YOU PAY YOUR OWN EMPLOYEES? TIM KNOWS YOU'VE BEEN PAID. NOW HE JUST WANTS HIS CHECK!DON'T BRING A KNIFE TO A GUN SHOW. SEE YA IN COURT. I LOVE A GOOD FIGHT.(roll)

> I am looking for Dave and his 4 Splicers from Fla that did not get paid for Atlantic Iowa.You worked for DC(Dave Carlisle)Communications under GSG. I am working on something in helping everyone retrieve the money owed them. I need you to leave a message at 1-330-721-1452. I will return your calls. Any one else that worked in Iowa for Mediacom under TD&I or GSG or other subs please feel free to call I will need to see a copy of the contract agreement.
This is CABL.com posting #78847. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muFT
Posted in reply to: Looking for the Splicers that did not get paid by cablejustice
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Looking for the Splicers that did not get paid cablejustice 7/24/2002 11:34:00 AM
Re: Looking for the Splicers that did not get paid cablejustice 7/24/2002 11:31:00 AM