Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Chtr stock

I want to buy while it's low.What route do I need to take.I guess I need to go through a broker?Any suggestions would be helpful?
(confused)
> Yo, Sweeptekplus: Hows that Charter stock treating you? I've heard the usuall rumors of Charter being bought out lately, even by AolTimeWarner! Now that AttBroadband has been sold and TWC is a very distant no. two ....who knows what they might do. Anyway, I've been BUYING since their ipo and plan to continue while their price stays below $5.00. I think it has got to eventually go back up, way up, and for the money it would"nt cost a fortune to make some. What do ya think. Also, my co. works with Charter a bit and have always had a pretty decent relationship with them as well as TWC without either one of them giving us grief for working for the other! If the fran. and real contc. cos. (we're local and stay in the area to raise our families) could just realize we're in this business for the same purpose, that being to simply make an honest living and be a decent community participant like anyone else, the is no reason why we can't make that happen without all the poisonous animosity that just keeps us all a step or two lower. But, that's just my opinion and hey, what the hell do I know anyway? Have a good one and stay outta the rain, man
This is CABL.com posting #78813. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muFl
Posted in reply to: Chtr stock by college boy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Chtr stock Animal AKA Will 7/23/2002 5:54:00 PM