Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Superior Splicing

Well,Rick, this is about all the time I am spending on you. You just aren't worth the time or trouble. You really should get your facts straight. I wasn't kicked off the job you came to and, sorry to disappoint you but, I am still in Dayton. As for #1, the checks were pushed back; #2 I didn't have access to the invoice; #3 No excuses, plain facts. We all know that the truth hurts; move on, Rick. Your own co-workers have made no secret about your morals or ethics. I'd be careful who you slander...maybe you should take a look in the mirror. Hopefully you feel better now, Rick.

> Phill you were kicked off that job when you brought me to help you and you were kicked off of the Dayton job too. Your guys issued us used, sub-standard equipment expecting miracles. High pass filters were installed and peds placed. Your own brother jumped onto our work not wanting his. Have a problem, talk to him. Your own brother also turned our invoicing in as his own work. All of your complaints are so full of sh**. Spanpro fire me?! That is funny. I left them due to the same dishonesty I find in you. Pay discrepancies and improper billing. This latest excuse brings it to a total of 3. First it was, the check is in the mail. Then #2 was that you did not receive our invoice and please re-send it. Now this! f*** this sh**! We are not the only ones you have not paid. It looks like your M.O. At least we know your color. Yellow!!! Funny, I have never been "kicked off" of a job, anywhere, coast to coast in 25 years. You will never be able to say that. Ever. People should be warned not to work for a "splice-broker" like you. (And I will on a regular basis!!!) Look out Chicago, your crime rate is high enough already.
>
> > Rick White, in response to your message...Wonder why Span Pro fired you?! The old rebel days in cable are over...you are paid to do a job and follow instructions. Your inadequate splicing and insubordination cost me $6000. You would not put on high pass filters, or set peds, legs crossed, etc...."Hacker Splicing"! I had to fire you after 3 days on the job. With that, I had to send guys back in to re-do your work. You add the math: Per Orius documentation, $6000 out of my check minus the $2200 for the 3 days you "showed up" = $0 for you and a negative -$3800 for Superior Splicing. Put yourself in Superior's position...what is right, Rick?! Costly lesson for both of us wouldn't you say? I really feel sorry for the two boys you had with you; especially to have been represented in your style.
> >
> > > Phill Morgan you are more than 30 days past due in paying me,this is now a public notice that you have 72 hrs to pay. if no payment is recieved within 72 hours I will have no choice but to place a lean against your home. you have my number contact me immediately. R White
> > > cc. J Webster ESQ
This is CABL.com posting #78750. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muEk
Posted in reply to: Re: Superior Splicing by R White
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Superior Splicing R White 7/23/2002 2:14:00 AM