Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Superior Splicing

Rick White, in response to your message...Wonder why Span Pro fired you?! The old rebel days in cable are over...you are paid to do a job and follow instructions. Your inadequate splicing and insubordination cost me $6000. You would not put on high pass filters, or set peds, legs crossed, etc...."Hacker Splicing"! I had to fire you after 3 days on the job. With that, I had to send guys back in to re-do your work. You add the math: Per Orius documentation, $6000 out of my check minus the $2200 for the 3 days you "showed up" = $0 for you and a negative -$3800 for Superior Splicing. Put yourself in Superior's position...what is right, Rick?! Costly lesson for both of us wouldn't you say? I really feel sorry for the two boys you had with you; especially to have been represented in your style.

> Phill Morgan you are more than 30 days past due in paying me,this is now a public notice that you have 72 hrs to pay. if no payment is recieved within 72 hours I will have no choice but to place a lean against your home. you have my number contact me immediately. R White
> cc. J Webster ESQ
This is CABL.com posting #78706. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muDC
Posted in reply to: Superior Splicing by R White
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Superior Splicing R White 7/22/2002 8:21:00 PM