Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Beware of Cheyene Frontier

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In reference >>>>>>>>>>>Sissy took a whole town for a ride on her lies.............etc..<<<<< These words were written by me in the past and I must say that everything is the truth.But all that aside my argument is that someone has used my words from the past and posted them here on the bar.More than likely to prove a point.I'm sure this is likely because they were screwed over also by Sissy.I will ask one favor of you both... The individual that likely got screwed and Mr OPINIONATED.If you are presenting an argument then you both should not be affraid to reveal your identities. Otherwise,"GET OVER YOURSELF M(wave)N"

> In reference >>>>>>>>>>>Sissy took a whole town for a ride on her lies.............etc..<<<<< These words were written by me in the past and I must say that everything is the truth.But all that aside my argument is that someone has used my words from the past and posted them here on the bar.More than likely to prove a point.I'm sure this is likely because they were screwed over also by Sissy.I will ask one favor of you both... The individual that likely got screwed and Mr OPINIONATED.If you are presenting an argument then you both should not be affraid to reveal your identities. Otherwise,"GET OVER YOURSELF M(wave)N".
>
> > Alright now I have been reading this crapola for over a year already, GET OVER YOURSELF MAN.
> > There is always extenuating circumstances that everyone else is not hearing about, and I know this because I have worked for them and never had a problem getting my money.
> > If Brett and Sissy is guilty of anything it is being too nice to dirtbags that screw them over and then others have to suffer because of it.
> > Remember folks there is always two sides to the coin, but if ranting and raving over old news is your game then have at it, with your self indulgant miserable life.
> > To quote Dennis Miller......"But that's just my opinion"
> > Have a good day.
> >
> > > Sissy? What is the world going to do?
> > >
> > > > Sissy took a whole town for a ride on her lies and turned it upside down.I'm paying for over $9,000 of her debt now,in Monterey Va.I listened to her lies and Co Signed a note.Big Mistake!!A lesson learned.I have regained respect back from my home town banks and business is good.I will have to agree with the previous posting.DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH THESE INDIVIDUALS ............"BAD NEWS" (smokin)
> > > >
> > > > > Beware!!!! Sissy & Brett will not pay... Any mso's looking to hire them Beware they don't pay thier subs & they don't know what they are doing
This is CABL.com posting #78631. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muCp
Posted in reply to: Re: Beware of Cheyene Frontier by cablsgal
There are 0 replies to this message