Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need splicers in St. Louis

i was in there working for another prime if you want a job call adb they are the prime and there are paying .28 and .05 but be warning this area sucks i don't know how adb is but do not go to work for moore or should I say lunch money moore

> Go get'em R White......I'm glad to see that some people are willing to say out loud that they're tired of getting screwed.
> I have only one question....if the St. Louis Job is so good, why have I been seeing that they've been needing splicers for the past 4 months....if that job was good,(ie. having parts, good running, good pay), it would have been flooded with splicers a long time ago.
>
> > spliceordie you shouldn't admit that you a hacker on line, lets see do you have enough sence to make changes in the field and make them work with out the PARTS. O thats right your super hacker, a lineman that bought a coring tool and now your a splicer. you don't even have the balls to show who you realy are here! what are you hidding from yourself! and yes it does matter if that guy is the prime it means more$ less problems!(flipoff)
> >
> > >
> > > Just another hack.... Does it matter if they're the prime??? Does it really matter if they have ALL the parts???(skull)Do you have enough since to make in field corrections on you're own.....Last but not least Pay me Pay me Pay me . can't argue with that.....
> > > > I have some questions for you.!!! if you have the balls answer them on line. #1 are you the prime? #2 do you have all the parts?... #3 do you have correct asbuilds with corect pole count???... #4 do you realy pay? or are you a sub of a sub looking to screw anyone you can?.. ps st louis don't go there!!!(nono)
> > > >
> > > > > We need splicers in St. Louis, MO ASAP. New build available, .20/ft, .03 activation. Can start immediately. No hackers. Long-term project. Pay 30 days out. Respond to (-REDACTED-) (wave)
This is CABL.com posting #78597. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muBR
Posted in reply to: Re: Need splicers in St. Louis by shadowj1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Need splicers in St. Louis R White 7/21/2002 10:37:00 PM