Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dale Hammes Killed the Mountain

(wave)(clap)

> All,
> I will not get into a war of words with this guy! If I told the bar why you are upset and out of a job I know many arrows would be flung your way. People such as yourself give us all a bad name in the cable industry. By the way did you get the letter that was sent? Funny you should have received it the day of this posting!
>
>
> Mike good to see your still out there. Thank you to all who post when they know there is just a bunch of B.S. flying out of a coward hiding behind a key board.
>
> Take care
> Hammer
>
>
> > yep,i think thats the one ed
> >
> > > YOU CANNOT MEAN "THE HAMMER" OF MILWAUKEE FAME.(bash)
> > >
> > > > Has anyone had the pleasure of working with a guy named Dale Hammes? Can anyone think of a time this phoney ever #1 kept his word? #2 Told the truth?#3backed up his men?He is working in the N.E. and has the respect of none of his men! 100K a yr. and he has not done a positive thing but destroy that special fortitude that built a 31 year old company.If he was so good in the MW. why dident'they keep him out there? I spent 3.5 years on the mountain and never stumbled until...........DALE HAMMES..P.S. Those on the Mountain know where I'm commin from...We will prevail!!!
> > > > Keep the faith!!!(waveguy)(clap)
This is CABL.com posting #78322. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muxq
Posted in reply to: Re: Dale Hammes Killed the Mountain by gunn
There are 0 replies to this message