Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Liabilities

Ya it is that way.........It's also the Contractors fault.........Just the way it is in this industry........just remain honest and keep do your best work.(pimp)

> I am currently doing work as a sub contrator in stalling high speed internet access. And I must admit. I have nevr worked in a job with so many liabilities in my life. We have had several incidents. It seems like after you install a cable modem in someones residence that you are liable if anything happens to the're computer within the first weeks after installation. And to make matters worse. The customer is always right; No matter how unvalidated there complaint is.
> And Worst of all if your name comes accross the company's desk more then once. The cable company wants the prime to get rid of you. I am new to the contracting business. And sometimes I wonder If I am the right breed for this line of work. Because no one cares how loyal and how long youve been doing good quality work. They will get rid of you in a hart beat and not think twice about it. My questions are the following: Is this the way the industry will always be? and
> Are there any ways to cover yourself from those low lifes that are using you to get over on the cable company(rocket)
This is CABL.com posting #77973. Tiny Link: cabl.co/murN
Posted in reply to: Liabilities by pr112700
There are 0 replies to this message