Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dale Hammes Killed the Mountain

I don't know what your work ethics are or how good your knowledge is but I worked as a sub for Dale in Milwaukee and then again through the Mountain in Maine. I always found that Dale was a fair man to work for. Try this:
1) Do your job right.
2) Have good work ethics.
3) Know what your talking about.
4) And mostly, don't blame others for your short commings.

Now I'm not on any kind of "Dale bandwagon" here. When I see people bashing others on this site I think two things. 1st Is why does this guy think everyone else is to blame for his screw ups, 2nd yeah sometimes a working situation changes but that is life and you have to move on. GET OVER IT!

> Has anyone had the pleasure of working with a guy named Dale Hammes? Can anyone think of a time this phoney ever #1 kept his word? #2 Told the truth?#3backed up his men?He is working in the N.E. and has the respect of none of his men! 100K a yr. and he has not done a positive thing but destroy that special fortitude that built a 31 year old company.If he was so good in the MW. why dident'they keep him out there? I spent 3.5 years on the mountain and never stumbled until...........DALE HAMMES..P.S. Those on the Mountain know where I'm commin from...We will prevail!!!
> Keep the faith!!!
This is CABL.com posting #77919. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muqV
There are 0 replies to this message