Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: FULL BORE COM. SCREWED US AGAIN

Hey Ron, how about this, you e-mail me a phone number where I can reach you and we settle this once and for all.
You better get your facts straight so your story does not change for a third time when we talk.
Send me you # to (-REDACTED-) we can talk this over like men instead of fighting on an open forum.

> Once again, and once and for all. I DO NOT appreciate my name being trashed...get your facts straight you little moron. I was only involved with Full Boar for about a month. I left for the same reason as everyone else...NO MONEY!!! I am owed as well. I have no affiliation with Full Boar in any way shape or form, and havn't since April. If your truck said TELSTA on it pardon my use of the word Versalift. This doesn't change the fact that you showed up two weeks late with two 32' 1970? pieces of crap. Also your production DID suck. And I did feed and provide drinks to your entire crews at my own personal expense on two occasions in the week and a half you were here. Do yourself a favor a stop bad-mouthing people who don't deserve it. Get your facts straight. If you feel the need to continue this ignorant correspondence, then I guess you win. I will not continue to have a battle of wits with someone who only comes half prepared. (flipoff)
> Thank You;
>
> > Full Bore Communications, let's see, I could go on and on with a long drawn out story of how they screwed us, but I think all I have to say is THEY DON'T PAY! they tried to say that Schenck was not paying them but I know as well as anyone who has worked for schenck in the past that they do pay. so
> > Ron Dillon who has 18 years exp. well I'm not sure in what type of industry because you don't really need to know anything about catv to read the word telsta on the side of a boom (that big thing in the center of the truck in case your reading ron) and as for Wade, I must say that this is all my fault, I should have checked you out on the cable bar before working for you because after our last conversation I recieved several e-mails from people claiming you had not paid them either.
> > These are the kind of guys that make people want a union, and just so everyone knows, they have construction contracts but no inhouse construction workers or even construction truck/equipment at least not when I worked for them.
> > anyway if either of you read this, call! you have the number unless you'd rather post more lies and try to make people think your not thieves and still not pay.
> > one more thing, I would love to put my construction production record up against ron's anytime, and mine is verifiable, unlike (wann-be)ron's self created record.
This is CABL.com posting #77897. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muqz
Posted in reply to: Re: FULL BORE COM. SCREWED US AGAIN by DillonComm
There are 0 replies to this message