Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Curiosity is killing this Kat...

I wonder the same things widow. Hubbys been workin for the same co for awhile now cleaning up after other dawgs not makin what he should be. Not being appreciated for not jumping ship when work became lean, but he's still hangin in there hopin for that recognition or rightful pay that he knows will be comin his way as long as he keeps doing quality work. We suffer and starve just like everyone else but know there has to be a silver amp round the pole sooner or later,,,take care ya'll and don't knock the dawgs for accepting what they have to in order to survive (nod)

> I was hoping someone could answer this one question for me. This is not intended to be shrewed, nasty, or an invite for an arguement, it's a very sincere question. I've noticed that when there are postings for work there are often times when someone replies with "That work sucks, stay away, it's shyte"...and then after that posting someone asks where the work was located anyway (apparently they're wanting to work reguardless). Now, along behind THAT reply asking "where the work it" comes the nasty little reply "What a dick" or "what an asshole". My question is THIS: Why would wanting to work someplace that apparently someone else does not want to, wanting to put food on your families table no matter how shytty (yes, it's spelled correctly), or simply wanting to work make one a "dick" or an "asshole"? I've been around for some time and I don't understand. Things are tough on us all. Things in our line of work has slowed tremendously and I would think that we would grab work where we can get it. It's the time of scarce work, crappy prices, and horrible running. We go through this every few years, almost like clockwork and it confuses me to see such surprise. Things will look up. They always do. Be safe, work hard, and play hard. (sunny)
>
> Widow
This is CABL.com posting #77772. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muoy
Posted in reply to: Curiosity is killing this Kat... by fiberwidow
There are 0 replies to this message