Create your free account now! Sign up

Best of the Best!!!

To all the cable dawgs who I have had the distinct pleasure of working with THANK YOU for many wonderful years of fun and friendship. I have decided to change my line of work. The life
I have had in the catv biz has been very good to me, however in recent months I have decided that I have had enough of the deciet and lies. Don't get me wrong, I have met many honest and trustworthy people who I am proud to call my friends. But I have been burned for the last time by a "Contractor/owner". So I have given up on the trade. Only because I have a opportunity to. Not that I am a quitter. I believe in the work and MOST of the dawgs. I am sad to say I am leaving but I
must do what is right for me and my family. To all you who have survived the ups and downs. Keep the "angle of the dangle" and stay the course of happiness for you and yours.
Thanks again for all the good times. I will be checking in from time to time just to keep up with what's going on in the Soap Opera out there. Take Care all..... Cg(wave)(beerchug)
This is CABL.com posting #77699. Tiny Link: cabl.co/munn
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Best of the Best!!! Steelhd98 7/13/2002 8:38:00 PM
Re: Best of the Best!!! Houndawg 7/11/2002 8:15:00 PM
Re: Best of the Best!!! fiberwidow 7/11/2002 7:13:00 PM
Re: Best of the Best!!! Petergunn 7/11/2002 6:12:00 PM