Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Curiosity is killing this Kat...

It's amazing what the supply/demand ratio can do to our business. I understand completely the frustration, don't get me wrong. But, we go through this drought like clockwork and we always bounce back. Be safe!

Widow

> I understand what you're saying. And yes, there is a bit more hostility in here....it's because we're all trying to find work. I don't agree with some of the responses we find in here. Some are a bit too...how should i say......ROUGH...but i do understand where they're coming from. I have great respect for someone who is willing to do whatever he or she has to do to provide for their families....the only downside to this positivity is that the mso's know that there is an abundance of workers out there right now; so they've lowered their prices to the point of starvation. As long as there are people who are willing to work for the proverbial "scraps", we will be stuck in this nightmare for a while...
>
> > I was hoping someone could answer this one question for me. This is not intended to be shrewed, nasty, or an invite for an arguement, it's a very sincere question. I've noticed that when there are postings for work there are often times when someone replies with "That work sucks, stay away, it's shyte"...and then after that posting someone asks where the work was located anyway (apparently they're wanting to work reguardless). Now, along behind THAT reply asking "where the work it" comes the nasty little reply "What a dick" or "what an asshole". My question is THIS: Why would wanting to work someplace that apparently someone else does not want to, wanting to put food on your families table no matter how shytty (yes, it's spelled correctly), or simply wanting to work make one a "dick" or an "asshole"? I've been around for some time and I don't understand. Things are tough on us all. Things in our line of work has slowed tremendously and I would think that we would grab work where we can get it. It's the time of scarce work, crappy prices, and horrible running. We go through this every few years, almost like clockwork and it confuses me to see such surprise. Things will look up. They always do. Be safe, work hard, and play hard. (sunny)
> >
> > Widow
This is CABL.com posting #77687. Tiny Link: cabl.co/munb
Posted in reply to: Re: Curiosity is killing this Kat... by shadowj1
There are 0 replies to this message