Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: COAX SPLICERS

Hello Gene my name is Whitfield.I didn't come here to bash you on your price.Its not a great price mind you,but it is still possible to make money at that price.Here are some questions that might help people make a decision on your project.Are you the prime or a sub? What are your insurance requirements? What is your retainage cap?How long is the turn around on your money? Is your work areial or underground.What kind of system is it?What kind of equipment?How much easment? How tight are the specs? What do you expect to be covered at $.17? Does this include peds,vgr's,bonds drops,straight splices etc.?How much dress up on a pole.How many miles of plant do you have in hand to retro? Does the mother co.have in their posession all the materials needed to preform the retro with no down time?How long is the average span?Is it city or country running? How much of the street side is bucketable? Is the streetside across a ditch?Do you have a current sub working on your project that I can call and speak to? I know this is alot of questions but there are more that I would ask in determining wether or not anyone might possibly make money on your project.Thank you for your time,respectfully, WHITFIELD(usa)

This is CABL.com posting #77550. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mukY
Posted in reply to: COAX SPLICERS by GENE
There are 0 replies to this message