Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Oh the pain of it all

I'd have to agree been in this game for 18 long years and I'm
Tired......and used to being screwed but thats cable tv at this point I do'nt know anything else but cable tv. just wanted to let you know there is still a couple honest old dogs out here.I've found the best way to deal is just think
I've been in worst perdicaments.(confused)

> Well, since everyone else is voicing thier opinion and I am always reading ( sometimes with laughter but most times with anger and complete understanding ), I thought for a change I would put my two cents into the pot.
> Seems like all the good hands are leaving the business and it is not because they are just broke because that has never detered a cabledawg in the past for too long, but this time because there have been too many straws breaking too many camels backs.
> Prime subs screwing second or third subs and so on and so forth, you have heard all the horor stories so no need to go back and dig up old bones. But getting to the point, the hacks and the crooks and the all around dirtbags will find out that the small hard working people of this business that took it in the shorts and lost everything because of whatever reason will be coming back sooner than they think, so keep one eye open when you sleep turds.
> I know I will get back on my feet in a couple more weeks ( after being out of the business for 4 1/2 months ) and when I do I won't waste my time looking to get revenge but doing quality work again like I always tried to do in the past and the turds will get thiers because what goes around DEFINEATELY comes around.
> Good luck to all you hard dedicated workers out there see ya soon, and to the *(&%&^%*& well you know who you are and I guess all I have top say to them is " see ya wouldn't want to be ya "(bigsmile)(cool)(wink)(biggrin)(hatty)(rockon)
This is CABL.com posting #77450. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mujm
There are 0 replies to this message