Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Splicers beware of this

Hey everyone. I have NO idea how this project is BUT... I know Scott and he doesn't lie. Never did to me or the people I know-if he said it was one way and it turned out to be another it is probably because HE was lied to as well(how many times has that happened to you?). Scott is a stand up guy, a family man and I would move across the country on his word.

truly
Victor Solesky

> Screw you guyz....loox like another game player.
>
> > Cable Dude, most legitimate cable sub- contractors due not a problem making money on my job sight. Legitimate cable sub-contractors know I do not lie to them because they know what to expect. If you are a legitimate sub-contractor why wouldn't you leave a name and number so we can resolve what issues you might have.( good luck in your search for the perfect job site.) Ps(This is why you didn't get pads and eq's)
> >
> >
> > > If this is for moore do not go here.They only have half the parts and then giging you for it so if you get a run you will go back 3 or 4 times.pads and eq you better bring your own because they have none.In the last month we have been shut down 7 times for bull sh** reasons.The splicing project manager has no idia what he is doing,he is a lieing back stapper.His name is scott pand he can suck my mother f***ing cock.He has done nothing but lie since i have been there.and the reason they have an ad on here is that last week every sub they had quit.this is a retro job but they are giging it like a new build job equipment to close the pole to far from the pole and etc.Now lets talk about free stuff vgr and bonding are all free now why is this when a contract down the street is paying for both.pricing is so low moore should be lunch money moore because that is all you will make.If you go here you are a fool i know times are tough but this job is a RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > >
> > > > Please call me in reguard to your message 1-660-442-5881 Fred Karnes! This will be greatly apreciated! Thank you
> > > >
> > > > > Splicing work going on right now in St Louis and more to come in other areas of Mo.If interested you can reach me at 314-575-1964 or email me at (-REDACTED-) . alot of roadside and good running coming up in two weeks.(viking)(nono)(fry)
This is CABL.com posting #77402. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muiA
Posted in reply to: Re: Splicers beware of this by GlassMechanic
There are 0 replies to this message