Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: websites to place ads, Petergunn

Greetings Dipstick!

It is not I who brought this whole mess up

It was your fearless leader in a couple postings left by this illustriuos mind of his...posts are gone now because he put them  in wrong boards.  and just like him you are over here, now, butting your un-invited 1 cent worth of knowledge where it was not ask for either.  So stick a dick in that cake hole you got between your eyes and chin!!!

Another thing Dipstick, I don;'t worry about this industry it has been through more changes since it's inception then Ford went through with it's cars.  I will always make good money.  It is you bitches over here predicting world events of this industry not us.  We don't care!!!  you all ran out got the first ride you could and are now trying to write home like a bunch of Haitian boat refugees. 

From now on, you would do yourself good to mind your own god damn business.  If I think of anything else for youto pass along I will be back as for now I think you got the picture...Have you listed real phone numbers and addresses in your profile?  If not then I won't be back with you. 

See you later...Lard-Ass

Petergunn Lookstwice

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #77357. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muhR
Posted in reply to: Re: websites to place ads, Petergunn by JCVComm
There are 0 replies to this message