Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: websites to place ads

Well, looky here it's Mr, Dealer,

Hey, I think if you got you boy's money for him and them happy customers he mentioned have their happy direct deal-up -their-butt-TV workin' he might share some information that will make everyone here happy, too.   Why don'cha' g'see Mr. Lard-Ass.  G'na' missya'.  real bad....

If youuwere still wondering 'what CAN you do?  I would like to tell you again, because web-host 86'd your misplaced add.  I could tell you were sincere in trying to compare your get-rich-quick-retire-in-the-morning-directly-up-your-butt-TV business with ours.

Follow close,now I only say this one mo' time

I can make 150,000.00 dollars in less then a year, with more days off then a stinking state or federal  worker.

I work all the time where I call home and Home is where ever I like it enough to call home.

I can do my job and never grieve under the whining sound of what we over here on this side of the job call'customers'   (like the ones your boy is talking about ....you know the ones with no signal.)

I can do my job and never experience the need to get on this here 'longways wire'  go to a place I was not invited and express my needs of job justification.  You may want to start a support group for this problem.  Probably make KILLER MONEY!!!!!!!

I can do my job all year long and while at work I will never here another direct TV  man whine  like a b*tch,  like alll them direclty guys do.

I can not think of anymore right now , I am operating with this slightly-burnt, but still-smokin' mind I got.

On my job I can think of more reasons  for you and I will get back to you.  OK? 

Just out of curiousity...how we stackin' up?

See ya'   Petergunn Lookstwice

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #77247. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muf5
Posted in reply to: websites to place ads by directvdealer
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: websites to place ads, Petergunn JCVComm 7/8/2002 3:36:00 PM