Create your free account now! Sign up

Tony Gilbert

look you gutless asshole,I dont know who you are,but i can tell what you are.MY name is Russell Black my e mail is (-REDACTED-) ,and i am very proud to say i am a manager for gilbert cable services and, the main reason im looking for your ass loud mouth is TONY GILBERT is my friend and i dont like guyless windbags like you ,slandering a man that in every situation thinks of his men and there families first,I like mr foster am not afraid to use my name because i speak the truth,ill even say that myself and jason have had our disagreements on things"""I WAS OUT OF LINE JASON SORRY <I OWE YOU DRINK SOMETIME WELL TALK"""""but jason and i agree on one thing completly .............we respect ,trust,and appreciaten the position we hold with tony.he pays use like all of his sub's fully,completly,and the checks cash every time.so listen blow hard myself or jason more that likely fired you and i will figure out who you are and if there is anything left after tonys lawyers get done with you ,maybe ill have the chance to talk to you face to face.......hope you get my message......tony gilbert is my friend and i pick them carefully so watch your asssssss..........have a nice day..............RUSSELL BLACK
This is CABL.com posting #77236. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mufU
There are 0 replies to this message