Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: TONY GILBERT!!!!!!!!

Hey Tony I Need some sales people,Interested in Directv Sales Call me at 1-866-847-1225 Thanks David

You post nothing crediable. Because of this I have determined you are a two-bit cable hack that is jumping from contract to contract trying to get over on every contractor you do work for. I bet your insurance is not valid, and you lie to survive. Because you are not capible of an honest day of good up to the spec work. Call me what you will, but long after you are gone from this industry I will still be here making good money for good quality work. Just like Kevin Morgan I am not afraid to let you know who I am. Jason Foster is the name and booting out losers like you is the game. Try me. Post your name and phone #. We can talk on the phone like men. I personally would prefer in person. So you could call me a suck ass to my face. I look forward to the day. Be a man and post your name and #. If not we know you are blowing smoke up everyones ass. And far short of being a man. Look forward to hearing from you cable-boy
>
> > Suck ass!
> >
> > > Hey, Cabljunke
> > > It seems to me that if you had a legitimate complaint againt Tony Gilbert, you would not hesitate to give your name and phone # for the rest of us to call you and hear the whole story. You have just said to this point he is a bad guy. Alot of people are bad guys, but how does that effect the rest of us out here trying to make a living. You are wasting your time with your post if you don't give creidible evidence to support your claim. And just to leave a post bashing a guy tells me that you are at fault and just are trying to get even. Maybe you should think about the other men that might work for this guy that are paid in full every week because they do good work and are not backcharges for poor workmanship. There are some dim witted people that might actually find credit to your empty claim. Which will directly effect the other men in the field doing work for this company. Work could be slowed and ability to get more work affected. Did the men in the field do anything to you? Maybe you should call them and their wives and kids before you get on the cable bar and blast a guy because he got rid of you, or backcharged you for piss poor work, or fired you for false billing or what ever you did. Hey prove ME wrong by posting something creidable,or better yet, if you have a legit complaint take it to his attorney. He gave the #
This is CABL.com posting #77233. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mufR
Posted in reply to: Re: TONY GILBERT!!!!!!!! by cable2002
There are 0 replies to this message