Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Petergun & those NOT involved.....

By the way Allen ...you butchered his last name.....Is another shining star.......He may have not known everything but he had a great attitute.....and he was willing to learn.....the boy has the mind of a steel trap....just tell him once and he's got it.......I would work with him any day of the week....good people!!!!!!

> There are people out there that have gotten involved in this whole mess that do even belong in it!
> I for one have NOTHING against and NOTHING more to say any longer to those that I know NOT!
> To name a couple this GUN BATTLE is between:
>
> Micheal O'Conner
> Nick Thomas
> Allen MCGloughland
> AND I will add (Those of you that I FIRED from the SWEEP project in Little Rock)!
>
> Back in the olden days? The GUN FIGHT stayed between the ones that had the beef with eachother!
>
> I will NOT "POINT" anymore GUNS at those of you that have nothing to do with this!
>
> Just let me deal with the WIMPS that I have the BEEF with!
>
> AND "NO"! I'm not going anywhere else!
>
> I'm still a CATV Veteran! I was in the business for years!
>
> I am still doing some broadband at this time!
>
> "NO" I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER be a lineman. first hook, fiber dude, fiber joe....whatever!
>
> But, I'm DONE playing GAMES with those of you that chose to TRY to intimidate me and run me off!
>
> I spent 2 years in lockup and serveral more years in differant JAILS in my younger years! THEY DID NOT FRIGHTEN ME FACE TO FACE! YOU DO NOT FRIGHTEN ME FACE TO FACE!
>
> SO spare US ALL your FOOLISH MANLY, STUDLY MUFFIN CHIT!
>
> GET IT?
>
> I DON'T GET MADDDDDD I GET EVENNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(moon)(butthead)(argue)(2gun)(nutbags)(boxer)
This is CABL.com posting #77137. Tiny Link: cabl.co/muej
Posted in reply to: Re: Petergun & those NOT involved..... by PSYCHOBlackSheep
There are 0 replies to this message