Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: My Own Forum.....

Howsa' evrbdy?

I was thinking about this SAT man we be getting to know here.  I don't believe  we can insult him.  Not on our best day or his worse.  It's a bitch.  I've never had the misfortune of being this close to a negative, sub-human of this degree.   I don't mean that as an insult, Mark.  It is  merely an opinion, educated opinion it might be, nevertheless, it will never be anything more.  I am left completely unsatisfied in the on going debate.  There have been alot of words, few emotions...but alotta' words.   That means  in his struggle to become immune to insult and/or  curb-level heights of aspiration he has become a man of no-substance.  His words have no powder, and a very light grain.  Clearly, ammo for dragon-fly hunting on a warm night in the Biloxi backwaters.  It was only in his initail appearance did anyone become excited.  He is not able to piss anyone  off today.  He has been ID'd.  And there is no claim to baggin armodilla's in Texas.  We have a two-legged equal to, that of, an armodilla.  The  whole thing has been for nothing.  Never a final call for arms.  One guy here seen this before I did when he told Mark 'no thanks....I don't want your number'  A man of no-substance, a two-legged armodilla.....what the f*ck?!?!  Who would want his number.  Drunk, and  on crutches  any linesman here  should still kick this one's ass in less time then it takes to lace  your boots....easy.  And no fun.  Unless , you be one of them rugged boys  that see's something extra in this big-butted boy!

This realization  does piss  a guy off though!  Too pissed for  a guy like Mark.  Yea, way too much steam for that little tea kettle.   Instead, why don't you give me your Mother's adress Mark.  That is the only remedy for one as  anal and  pesky as you.  I won't be happy til I break your Momma's jaw!

This has only been a joke for all you Motherlovers.  Nobody is goin' to do that.  This was the only way I could politely tell this guy what he does for the Armodilla population in Texas....after meeting him I'll never kill another armodilla.  There really not that bad, relatively speaking.

And neither are you Mark.  Right?!?!?

Petergunn Lookstwice

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #77112. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mudU
Posted in reply to: Re: My Own Forum..... by gr8splicer
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Petergun & those NOT involved..... PSYCHOBlackSheep 7/5/2002 8:35:00 PM