Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Re:any one know of satellite installs website?

Hey John? Don't worry about these WIMPS in here! They have not a clue!
Wait just a short bit longer for the Satellite Site!
Cabl.com will have to either offer that as an option or this site will be a mix!
A lot of the MAJOR CABLE Contractors are getting into the Satillite contracting business! Not that thats a good thing!!!!!!!!!!
LOL(rotflmao)

> Hey ASSHOLE!!!
> If you have been in the cable industry any time at all you'd know that it's a big ripoff. Look at your programming packages Dickhead, They SUCK!! I worked in cable tv for twenty years and finally got the f*** out. I install dish net. and make twice the money I did in cable and don't have half the responsibility. You motherf***ers raise your rates 4 and 5 times a year and wonder why you are losing subscribers??
> That's a rough one to ponder aint it? I started working for the REAL John Malone of T.C.I. in 79. Wannabe Asshole!! You don't learn too quick do ya! you better jump ship before you lose all you have. What A f***head
>
> > In the first place this is a cable tv website, not a satellite installers website. Most of the people who come here are involved in cable tv in one way or another. The satellite business has been in direct competition with cable tv for years and cutting into cable tv's profits. This has lead to less work for cable tv contractors, who make up about 90% of the people who use this site. So if i were you, I'd either get into the cable tv business, or hurry up and find that satellite website you're looking for. In our business, we try to offer the customer a service that doesn't go off every time it rains or snows.
> >
> > >looking for a web site that provides listings of contract jobs. like cabl.com but for satellites
> > >
> > >thanks
This is CABL.com posting #76995. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mub1
Posted in reply to: Re: Re:any one know of satellite installs website? by cablemn86
There is 1 reply to this message