Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: He's down to DTV and dropping like a turd

Golly, a "certified" DTV installer...Ewwwwwwwwww Sounds honest... Leans pretty hard on "certified", but still MIGHTY impressive...

I hope ya make a fortune Pickeral.. of course, I also hope for world peace and for a contract to wash sea shells in Bermuda, at $5/per ...Could happen!

> Guess who's still here! Yes all my "BUDDIES" out there! There are a FEW of you out there that take your business seriously like me and WILL make it! BUT....the majority WILL NOT make it in the satellite industry due to your POOR QUALITY of WORK! Your poor attitudes! Your inability to LISTEN & LEARN from "VETERANS like myself"!
> PLEASE! Go grill burgers and leave the TECHNICAL WORK to those of us that can make the industry a PROFFESSIONAL ONE!
> My company is now a CERTIFIED HUGHES SERVICE & INSTALLATION company! I am a DIRECT SALES, a service & installation company for DIRECTV, DIRECWAY, DISH Network and much more!
> PLEASE, don't come crying to me!
> I'm really enjoying being part of "Putting Bad Cable Contractors out of business"!
> (wave)(roll)(hammer)(rotflmao)(thumbdn)
This is CABL.com posting #76813. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mt85
Posted in reply to: The "GOOD & HONEST" Will ALWAYS Prevail!!!!!!! by MNMSatComm1Tek
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: He's down to DTV and dropping like a turd SWeePTeK 7/4/2002 11:33:00 AM